Thor's Hammer Money Clip
- Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Approximately 1.75″ long with 1.25" emblem.
Money clips are a great and stylish way to carry cash and your ID. The ultimate in minimalist wallet, use it to carry a couple of cards and your cash, or team it up with a card holder/wallet to keep your cash and cards separate.
• Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Approximately 1.75″ long with 1.25" emblem.
• You get the clip, I keep the $2 bill.
About my design-
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
A friend wanted Thor's Hammer design on a beer mug, so I sat down and worked out this knot that same day. It is my take on some of the ancient pendants found in archeological digs. In my version, I've created the entire design in a single line knot pattern also known as an eternity knot. It turned out so good I could not resist making other stuff from it.
About Thor's Hammer:
• Thor's Hammer (Mjöllnir) is a symbol of protection and blessings. It was wielded by Thor in Norse mythology to protect Asgard from its enemies.
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This is my original take on an ancient symbol, designed from scratch. I make these in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.
This is exactly what my husband wanted and is very please with the purchase!!!! Very good quality and sturdy construction!!
This item I ordered succeed quickly and was well made. I have it as a gift for father's day and my dad is thrilled with it.