Celtic Wolf Money Clip
- Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Approximately 1.75″ long with 1.25" emblem.
Money clips are a great and stylish way to carry cash and your ID. The ultimate in minimalist wallet, use it to carry a couple of cards and your cash, or team it up with a card holder/wallet to keep your cash and cards separate.
• Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Approximately 1.75″ long with 1.25" emblem.
• You get the clip, I keep the $2 bill.
About the design-
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
This design is based off an older piece, Wolf Walker, from my family business Deva Designs. It was just screaming to be turned into a cool celtic knot. The Wolf symbolizes intelligence, freedom, and following your instincts. This is a deceptively simple knot incorporating a wolf's markings to create a stylized human figure in the center of the piece - Do you see the person's head, arms, and body, hidden in the design?
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This wolf is my original design, inspired by the Deva Designs Wolf Walker. I make these in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.