Celtic Money Clip with Shield Knot
- Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Approximately 1.75″ long with 1" emblem.
Money clips are a great and stylish way to carry cash and your ID. The ultimate in minimalist wallet, use it to carry a couple of cards and your cash, or team it up with a card holder/wallet to keep your cash and cards separate.
• Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Approximately 1.75″ long with 1" emblem.
• You get the clip, I keep the $2 bill.
About the design-
This is my take on the shield knot. It has a long history and has been used by many cultures, including Celtic and Viking, as a symbol of protection. It is known by many names, including the Quaternary knot, shield knot, four corners, or fourway knot. It is a bold design and stands out from a distance.
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. I make these in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.