Celtic Raven Money Clip
- Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA.
- Approximately 1.75″ long with 1.25" emblem.
Money clips are a great and stylish way to carry cash and your ID. The ultimate in minimalist wallet, use it to carry a couple of cards and your cash, or team it up with a card holder/wallet to keep your cash and cards separate.
• Brushed 20 gauge stainless steel money clip with pewter emblem.
• Handcrafted in USA.
• Approximately 1.75″ long with 1.25" emblem.
• You get the clip, I keep the $2 bill.
About the design-
Celtic knotwork patterns have been used for centuries as symbols of connection, protection, and good luck. And, let’s be honest, because they look awesome.
Since moving to northern Arizona I have developed a fondness for ravens. They symbolize thought, memory, creativity, intelligence, with a touch of trickster energy for good measure. I wanted to come up with a fresh design that also paid tribute to their long history and lore. The final design is complex and playful, much like these great birds.
All CelticKnotWorks pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This raven is my original design, designed by me from scratch. I make these in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.