Pouch of Tree of Life Blessings - Celtic Blessing Pocket Charms 3pc bag
Celtic blessings for friends and loved ones – or for yourself. 3 blessings, chosen especially for you, in a velvet bag perfect for keeping & for gift-giving. Carry a celtic blessing to brighten your path.
Includes 3 of my Tree of Life charms (1″), each inscribed with one of 12 blessings on the back. The 3pc bags are randomly chosen - you will receive 3 different blessings with no duplicates. The blessing inscriptions include:
- May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.
- May you be the light that shines in the dark.
- May your purse be heavy and your heart be light.
- May trouble always be a stranger to you.
- May the light of your soul guide you.
- Strong Women: may we know them, may we raise them, may we be them.
- Three best to have in plenty – sunshine, wisdom, and generosity.
- May the light always find you on a dreary day.
- May you see the beauty of your own soul in all you do.
- May the road always lead where you need to be.
- May you always have courage to take a chance.
- May you remember the past, plan for the future, and live for today.
All Celtic Knot Works pieces are proudly handcrafted in the USA. This Tree of Life is our original design, designed from scratch. I make these in partnership with my family business, Deva Designs.
I gave one to my nephew and one to my sister, the other is in my pocket! They love them as much as I do!
Product was perfect and customer service was excellent.
These are exactly what I needed. I have a habit or carrying pocket charms and these will fit nicely into the “rotation”.
I saw these and said, wow, these are just gorgeous. I really wasn’t sure how they’d feel etc, and was honestly a little iffy on buying them, but I did, and I wasn’t disappointed. As a matter of fact, they were above & beyond what I expected them to be. They are rather weighty and solid. I LOVED that so much. The design is obviously beautiful & the messages on the back can’t be beat. I’m gonna save up a few more dollars to get the larger order in the future as I’ve already gifted out the three I had. One in particular, to a friend in Ireland who used the tree of life as a symbol of a T-shirt for an album he composed.
Thanks so much Bob for the time & effort you put into your works, because of it you offer quality craftsmanship. I’m a fan for sure!
Just like the many other items I have bought the quality is fantastic and they are fun to share.